Nutristore Freeze Dried Cheddar cheese
Nutristore Freeze Dried Cheddar cheese
- Premium Quality & Taste — Our shredded cheese contains only the best nutrients and ingredients to stay tasting fresh and savory upon reconstitution, or even makes for a great healthy snack straight from the can.
- Versatile — Perfect for everyday cooking, lightweight camping/backpacking, meals in a jar, or emergency survival food storage. Perfect for reconstituting, melting, and using in any everyday recipe or keeping stored conveniently for an emergency 25 years from now.
- Bulk Value Buy — Nutristore cheddar cheese provides 40 servings and is packaged in a #10 can for convenience and optimal shelf life.
- Easy Prep — Simply create an instant meal and use in all of your favorite recipes such as; pizza, mac & cheese, nachos, lasagna, or quesadillas. Just add water and enjoy!
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee — Nutristore maintains the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase or received a damaged product, contact us directly and we will make it right. This makes Nutristore is a wise choice for emergency storage to help you be ready no matter the circumstance
Why Buy Nutristore?
Nutristore is a brand focused on providing the best tasting nutritional freeze-dried and emergency food products. We offer a wide selection of high-quality and nutritious freeze-dried food. We start by sourcing our foods from the best suppliers and ensure the quality and nutrients in the food is not compromised through unique freeze-drying and packaging processes. Our goal is to provide you with great-tasting food that is nutrition-focused, budget-conscious, and shelf-stable.
For more information and product details, check out- www.amazon.com/nutristore
Making sure you have nutritious, great-tasting food is essential in any circumstance. When you buy Nutristore products, you will have a diverse assortment of premium freeze-dried and dehydrated foods containing critical nutrients and calories; providing the strength, endurance, and clarity of mind you need. We strive to keep our nutrition decks clean, ensuring you have healthy food products. You can have confidence in our products knowing you are receiving the best freeze-dried foods on the market.
Our freeze-dried products retain their most critical and important nutrients. This means you can have high-quality, great-tasting
fruits and vegetables at any time of the year. We use the best practices to ensure the quality of our foods is not compromised during the freeze-drying process.
25-Year Shelf Life
Our freeze-dried products provide a 25-year shelf life. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure the Nutristore products you purchase will stand the test of time and be ready to eat when you need them most. We use the best technology to ensure our products taste great today or 25 years from now!
Peace of Mind
We’ve made it easy to identify the shelf life for each of our foods and provide detailed guidelines on how to maximize your investment. True peace of mind comes from knowing you have all the necessities for your family when the unexpected happens.
How long do unopened freeze-dried foods last?
By storing in optimum conditions, freeze-dried foods will last up to 25 years. These conditions are a cool, dry place between 55°-75°. Most importantly, freeze-dried foods need to be protected from moisture, oxygen, and sunlight.
Once opened, how does shelf-life change?
Once your Nutristore can is open, freeze-dried food can last up to 6-12 months depending on storage conditions. The biggest hindrance to open can shelf life is exposure to air, light and moisture. In order to extend your open can shelf life,it is highly recommended to limit the amount of time your product is exposed to air, light and moisture. Use the resealable lid and ensure the product is covered immediately after opening. We recommend storingthe productin a cool, dark and dry location with temperatures between 55 - 75 degrees. Ideal locations are in a cupboard, pantry or closet. Following these guidelines will help ensure you receive the maximum open can shelf! Read our recent blog for more details!
What are the countries of origin that you source Nutristore foods?
We have fantastic and trusted food suppliers all over the world! Depending on the time of year or season, we source our Nutristore foods from some of the following countries: USA, Canada, Ecuador, Greece, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Argentina, Serbia, New Zealand, India, Poland, Mexico & Chile.
Are your #10 cans BPA free?
Yes, all our cans are BPA free! It may help to know that our cans are coated with a food-grade enamel. This lining does not contain BPA. This coating is used to further prevent oxygen, moisture, rust and light from coming in contact with the food. This extra effort helps to ensure the best possible shelf life for our products.
Are your products non-GMO?
Many of our fruits and vegetables are sourced non-GMO.
What does the date mean on the bottom of each can?
This date is the manufacture date. This is the date that all shelf life is based on.
What is the method for shipping?
We ship using UPS ground through out the lower 48 states. please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I do if I have damaged or dented product?
Email us at email@example.com ! We are always happy to take care of our customers.