Military Surplus Freeze Dried Cheesecake in #10 Can
These is REAL Rich and Creamy Cheesecake - freeze dried for a 25+ year shelf life. All cans were sealed in an oxygen/moisture free environment.
- #10 Can (aka Gallon size can)
- Net Weight: 1 lb 9 oz (12 slices per can)
- U.S. Government/Military Surplus
- 25+ year shelf life
- No Refrigeration Required
- April 2021 Production Date
You can expect to get 25+ years out of them in the can - and probably as many as 30 to 40 since there is no water or oxygen in the can to spoil the cheesecake!!!
Preparation: Either eat right out of the can or rehydrate and use like regular cheesecake. To rehydrate the cheesecake slices, just wet them in the water, milk, coffee, tea, or any other beverage of choice, and let it sit for 10 minutes in a sealed container (zip lock bags work great). Then use as a delicious, creamy and rich dessert.
Once opened they will last:
- up to 1 year in a Zip Lock bag with refrigeration once opened but not re-hydrated
- up to 60 days in a zip lock bag without refrigeration once opened, but not re-hydrated
- up to 5 days in the fridge once they are re-hydrated
Manufactured, Procured, and Canned in the USA