The AquaDrum™ water filter system is a pressurized system. Simply use the hand pump and add air pressure to the drum. You can also use other pumps such as an electric pump, foot pump or a bike pump. The pressure then forces the water through the filter, up the tubing and out the spigot. The spigot is an easy open/close valve. Now you are able to drink safe water and it was easy to do.
- Filters and purifies up to 250 gallons of water (that's 4.5 55 gallon drums)
- Removes Virus, Bacteria, Giardia, Cryptosporidium
- Flow Rate - 1 gallon every 3 minutes
- Filter can be dried out for storage and used again
- Fits all 55, 30 and 15 gallon water storage drums
- Makes the filtered water taste better
- Aquaveritas tested and certified
- One 250 gallon water filter
- One Filter Cap
- One Sealed Cap
- Hand Pump
Pumping water from your water barrel couldn't be easier!
Drum Not Included