Share this Product
Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12 Volt 100Ah, 3% Self-Discharge Rate, 2000A
|Vehicle Service Type||Trailer|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lead-Acid, AGM|
|Item Weight||66 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13 x 6.8 x 9 inches|
About this item
- 【Maintenance Free & Safe to Use】Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance. No acid leakage, no water refilling, and no harmful hydrogen gas.
- 【Outstanding Discharge Performance】Proprietary quinary alloy plates and exclusively treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity. This means that Renogy AGM batteries can power home appliances with high current ratings.
- 【Longer Shelf Life】Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts. No need to recharge the battery frequently when not in use.
- 【Better Performance at Extreme Temp】The improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance from 5℉ (-15℃) to 122℉ (50℃).
- 【Power Most Appliances】Featuring 1100A (5 seconds) max discharge current and consistent, stable discharge, the battery can power up most home appliances, such as a fridge, microwave, CPAP, coffee maker, laptop, and more.
Renogy 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery is an excellent choice for standby or daily power needs. Built tough with a leak-proof design, this maintenance-free battery can be run in various systems, including RVs, off-grid cabins, marine, home backup power supplies, emergency power systems, medical devices, and more. It's a reliable, convenient, and economical rechargeable battery solution.
12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery with Two M8 Terminal Bolts
- Maintenance-free, no water refilling
- Leak-proof and non-gassing for safety charge
- 3% self-discharge rate at 77°F (25℃) per month
- Excellent discharge performance
- 1100A (5 seconds) max. discharge current
- Discharge temperature range: 5°F~122°F