Share this Product
Future Essential Canned Costa Rican La Palma Green Coffee Beans can
|Item Form||Ground, Instant|
|Special Ingredients||Cafee beans|
About this item
- Shelf Life 20+ Years
- For many years, coffee aficionados have learned that for the freshest coffee you need to roast your own beans.
- Unfortunately that usually meant paying more per pound for coffee than you could get it at the local grocery store or having to buy 100 + pounds at a time and trying to figure out how to ship it affordably and store it for long term use.
- Those who wanted to store rich coffee for long term use have been frustrated with the lack of quality coffee available with a long shelf life, so we usually settle for a run of the mill brand name coffee, either ground or even instant.
- we now have another solution - canned GREEN coffee beans! Green Coffee beans have not been roasted yet, so you can roast them yourself when you are ready to enjoy them.
- Since the bean is not cracked yet, the shelf life is many years longer than roasted or ground coffee.
- Because these are canned with oxygen absorbers and food-grade desiccant packs, you can expect these to stay fresh for 20+ years.
- Roasting them is as simple as putting them in a pan over heat (stove, solar oven, camp fire, gas grill, etc.) or putting them under heat (broiler, oven, etc.). One of the most popular methods of roasting coffee at home is as simple as using a hot air popcorn popper.
- Packed with Oxygen Absorbers and Desiccants to ensure that these stay moisture and oxygen free for many, many years. Extremely long shelf life! 100% US canned Costa Rican Coffee - not available in any retail store in the U.S.
- One of Costa Rica’s most distinguished coffees, La Palma is grown in the country’s West Central Valley. Costa Rica La Palma coffee is known for its silky body. The brewed coffee also exhibits top notes of blueberry and has a buttery aftertaste. Like other fine Costa Rican Coffees, La Palma has a clean, robust flavor and crisp . The coffee’s fruity brightness is highlighted well by a brightness is highlighted well by a Medium-Dark Roast.