Saferooms| Fallout Shelters| Storm Shelters| Brochure| Videos
-Turn on your speakers-
Safecastle fallout shelters, storm shelters and safe rooms are the absolute best protective option a household, business, or community association can have in a world of uncertainty and danger. Lifetime guarantee of structural integrity; our builder's track record of decades of work is unparallelled in the industry. Quite simply, Safecastle LLC is in the business of providing steel-plated peace of mind.
Build Confidence in Your Future
Whatever your needs - to provide your family or group full protection from catastrophic storms, from criminal or terroristic attack, from industrial accidents, or even from acts of war or societal chaos -- Safecastle heavy-gauge steel-plate shelters are your assured, high-quality solution and refuge. Take the reasonable, cost-effective step that allows you to maintain control over your situation. In terms of preparing for potential crisis, there is no comparable alternative.
Our steel-plated shelters and safe rooms are engineered to meet or exceed FEMA standards in all respects. Our shelters come with a lifetime warranty covering workmanship and structural integrity. Over 500 shelters have been custom built and installed all over the United States in the last 15 years. Some of them have literally saved lives. They are counted upon in private, corporate, and government applications wherever full-bodied security is required.
Building a Home or Addition?
You can add a secure shelter to your home or business at any time - how best to do so depends on your property and existing structure. If you are about to start building a new home, an addition, or a business facility, please note that this is your BEST, most cost-effective opportunity to integrate a shelter into your environment.
Your options are many, and we will provide the exact shelter you specify at an affordable price. We'll build it, deliver it, and even install it as needed. It's unparalleled peace of mind we provide. As large or as small as you require - below ground or above ground - your Safecastle shelter will always be there for you in time of need.
FOR PRICES, see the blue "Saferooms," "Fallout Shelters," and "Storm Shelters" page links near the top of this column.
1. We're now offering 10-foot wide, above-ground, drive-in storm shelters to protect you AND your vehicle from the storm. Contact us for a quote.
2. We can install double-thick safety glass windows in our above ground shelters and saferooms. Metal inside window cover/doors are included for worst-case protection.
3. We are now offering an above ground shelter on a lease to own bases. This is a 7' tall, 6' wide, and 8' long shelter. We will charge $3,100.00 down at the time you order the shelter. We will then build the shelter and deliver it for $2.05 per mile one way from Baskin, Louisiana, 71295, to your location. We install the shelter as specified by our structural engineer. The shelter and installation is done where it meets or exceeds FEMA requirements. Your total cost at this time will be $3,100.00 down and $2.05 per mile for delivery. This can be done with cash, check, or credit card. After the installation is complete, you pay $225.00 per month for 48 months. First note is due 30 days from the day we install. You must be the land owner to order the shelter.
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your options. Feel free to contact us at any time to discuss requirements for your own new shelter.
Want a free brochure? Email us with your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. If you have any comments or questions, include those as well.
Truly make your home your castle.
Several months ago, The Weather Channel got a hold of one of our builder's saferooms for some heavy-duty abuse in the name of dramatic TV science. It was actually pretty cool stuff.
The program debuted January 24 on The Weather Channel. It's called "Weather Proof," and has aired repeatedly since then.
The "abuse" is documented in two stages ...
1. Our builder anchored the saferoom to
the ground as it is
normally installed. The show's producers acquired a rocket car and anchored that to the ground several yards away. The afterburners were fired up and produced a blast of wind exceeding 300mph. Boom! See the clip here
2. Then, a garage was built up around the saferoom. In an effort to simulate a worst-case scenario, a car was hurled into and through the front of the garage, into the side of the saferoom, igniting an intense natural-gas explosion and fire. Boom! Here's that clip
After all was said and done, the total damage to the saferoom, which is constructed the same as our shelters and saferooms--a few scorch marks on the outside of the shelter from the explosion and fire!
Note: Buyers Club discounts do not apply to shelter sales (unless an offer expressly refers to such sales).