Share this Product
X-Treme Sedona 48V High Power Long Range Electric Mountain Bicycle Bike Black
X-Treme Sedona 48 Volt High Power Long Range Electric Mountain Bicycle Black
The Sedona 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 500 Watts from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor with Digital Torque Sensor. This bike features a lightweight, compact lithium LiFePo4 48 volt 10.4 Ah integrated battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our 24 volt or 36 volt models. This bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, Suntour XCT Front Suspension & KS Rear Shock Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
The Sedona comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with a USB Phone Charging Port. The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controller via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficient as a non-smart assist e-bike, because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your Sedona 48 Volt to possibly reach or exceed 70+ miles per charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground under perfect conditions with a light weight rider. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance and Battery Life.
The Sedona 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Mountain Bicycle is faster than any model we sell. It has been tested climbing a 5-7% mountain grade continuously for 45 minutes at 18 mph while having to slow down for hair pin turns.
Front & rear Tetko disk brakes are standard on the Sedona 48 Volt Electric Beach Cruiser along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat.
This electric mountain bicycle comes standard with a high quality beverage holder. There is no extra charge!
* Power : Electric
* Watts : 500 Watt
* Amps : 10.4 AH Integrated Lithium Battery (15AH Optional Battery Pack)
* Volts : 48 Volts
* Battery : 48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight)
* Drive System : Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
* Distance : Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting
* Speed : 25 MPH* On Throttle Only (Much Faster If You Pedal Assist 45+ MPH)
* Charger : 48 Volt 2AH Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
* Tire Size : Kenda Mountain Tire & Tube - 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
* Motor 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
* Controller : 48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
* Braking System : Tektro Disk Brakes With Hydraulic Upgrade Option
* Throttle Type : Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
* LCD Display : King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
* Cargo Rack : Aluminum Rear Carry Rack
* Frame Type/Size : 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight - Step Through
* Forks : SA Suntour® XCM Hydraulic Front Forks
* Suspension : Front Suspension Included & Rear Mono Shock
* Front Sprocket : Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
* Derailleur : Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
* Seat & Post : Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
* Quick Release : Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
* Gooseneck : Aluminum VP
* Handle Bars : Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
* Head Light : Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
* Accessories : Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
* Suggested Max Weight : 350 lbs.
* Warranty : 6 Month Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty