An emergency kit designed to get you started with your preparedness needs. Includes a premium 28 oz Seychelle Water Filtration bottle, 3 one-cup pouches of Wise Fire, four entrees, two breakfasts and two beverages for a total of 72 servings and 13,120 calories (2,186 per person, per day). Ideal to help 2 people survive for 72 hours.
How many people will this feed and for how long?
- 2 people for 3 days.
What's included in this kit?
- Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini (8 Servings)
- Savory Stroganoff (8 Servings)
- Tomato Basil Soup with Pasta (8 Servings)
- Southwest Beans and Rice (4 Servings)
- Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain (8 Servings)
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal (8 Servings)
- Orange Delight Drink Mix (16 servings)
- Whey Milk Alternative (12 Servings)
- 28 oz Seychelle Water Filtration bottle
- 3 one-cup pouches of Wise Fire fire starter
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 1 total bucket
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
- Bigger Servings
- Up to 2X More Food Than Competitors
- Food is Securely Sealed.
- Prepared in Seconds.
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- FREE Shipping