Share this Product
VitalGrill Survival Stove
The VitalGrill Stove is a unique stove that is ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY and specially designed for outdoor activities and survival situations.
The flame, fed by a blower fan, produces up to 20,000 BTU of heat – two to three times more energy than traditional portable stoves.
It is so light and compact that you can carry it with you wherever you go. And you don’t need to carry any gas or liquid fuel for it, which makes it both non-toxic and safer than other portable stoves.
With the VitalGrill Stove, you can cook anywhere any time by using whatever dry biological material is at hand as a source of fuel: pieces of wood, paper, cardboard, twigs, straw, natural fibers, charcoal and combustible waste.
If you are picturing yourself fumbling with twigs in a snowstorm, think of this: the VitalGrill Stove will never let you down even under extreme conditions. SAFE, PORTABLE and ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY.
Did you know?
The VitalGrill products are:
- Ecological: Any dry biological material that is accessible can be used as a source of fuel
- Economical: No fuel to buy. Can be used to sterilize water
- Powerful: The patented blower system produces up to 20,000BTU/h (6,000W) of sheer heat
- Safe: No dangerous or explosive fuels to use, transport or dispose of
- Light and Compact: Easy to carry almost anywhere. No fuel canisters means less bulk to carry along
- Multipurpose: Works at -45° C (-50F and at altitudes of up to 6,000 m (20 000 feet) for pleasure or survival
- Fully enjoy the freedom of camping, hiking and living with absolutely no fuel or dangerous canisters to carry with you.
- Wood is a renewable ressource that can be harvested, managed and renewed. 10 Lbs of hardwood is equivalent in cooking power to 6 16Ooz canisters of propane.
- Standing by its mission to have a small ECOLOGICAL footprint, VitalGrill recovers gourmet quality hardwood from local companies.
- Since they don’t rely on toxic fuel, the VitalGrill Stove and BBQ are safe to use. Also, they are so safe that they can be transported by plane without restriction.