Freeze Dried Tropical Fruits - 300 Servings by Lindon Farms
Lindon Farms Freeze Dried Tropical Fruits are second to none in quality, freshness, and taste. Shelf life up to 25 years sealed and stored in a cool, dry environment. Shelf life up to 6 months for opened pouches.
- Whole Cherries– 48 servings (2 pouches-each pouch is 4.8 oz) (USA)
- Whole Red Seedless Grapes– 52 servings (2 pouches-each pouch is 5.28 oz) (Chile)
- Whole Blackberries- 44 servings (2 pouches-each pouch is 4.48 oz) (USA, Chile, and Serbia)
- Diced Mangoes- 56 servings (2 pouches-each pouch is 5.6 oz) (Mexico and Peru)
- Sliced Bananas- 20 servings (1 pouches-each pouch is 4.8 oz) (Thailand)
- Diced Pineapples- 52 servings (2 pouches-each pouch is 5.12 oz) (Costa Rica, China, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and the USA)
Each mylarfoil pouch is sealed with an oxygen absorber inside to increase shelf-life and retain freshness.
Freeze drying is the process of freezing water out of a food product then rapidly turning it into a gas, omitting the liquid stage. Most fruit and vegetables are made out of 80% to 90% water, making freeze drying the ultimate light weight option. Once the freeze drying process is completed, the water, (up to 90% of a product like strawberries), is effectively removed thus making the product drastically lighter but maintaining most of its original shape, color, flavor, nutrients, and maximizing shelf life. Freeze Dried products have a quick re-hydration times normally only about five minutes.
NOTE: Lindon Farms ships out to you fresh from the Lindon Farms factory within one week.