The Scrubba Wash Bag
Weighing less than 5 oz., the Scrubba™ Wash Bag is the lightest and most compact “washing machine” in the world. It’s a packing essential for all travellers and campers who want to: pack lighter and cleaner, wash clothes anywhere, save money, and enjoy travel.
Features & Benefits:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want for free with this ultra portable washing machine
- A modern take on the old fashioned washboard: hundreds of internal Scrubba™ nodules that efficiently clean your clothes in minutes
- Machine quality wash
- Microbial and hydrolysis resistant polyether TPU
- Lightest washing ‘machine’ in the world at only 5 oz.
- Folds down to pocket-size and is small enough to take anywhere
- Grip circles on the outside prevent sliding on surfaces when washing
- Transparent ‘window’ to see washing and filling levels
- Picture instructions printed right on the outside of the bag
- Valve to release air
- Saves you money and time doing laundry while travelling
- Great for business trips, outdoor adventures, backpacking adventures, boats, emergency prep, or even for those without a laundry machine at home wanting to wash a few articles or delicates
- Volume of the bag is 3 gallons, but optimal washing volume is 1 gallon when filled with clothes and water
- Doubles as a dry-bag
|Dimensions||21.3 x 12.6 inches when laid flat, 6.3 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches (when rolled for storage)|
|Key Feature||Worlds lightest and most portable laundry wash bag|
|Origin||Made in China|
USING YOUR SCRUBBA WASH BAG OR SCRUBBA WASH PACK.
The key to our Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba Wash Pack is the flexible internal washboard.
These 6 easy steps are all it takes to have clean clothes anywhere in minutes.
Step 1: Fill
Add 2-4 liters of water, items of clothing, a few drops of any washing liquid (Body wash or shampoo also works)
Step 2: Roll & Clip
Seal the Scrubba Wash Bag or Scrubba Wash Pack by expelling some air, rolling down the top and clipping together.
Step 3: Deflate
Expel even more air through the air valve. To use the air valve simple open and gently squeeze the base of the spout with your fingers while pressing on the bag to expel the air.
Step 4: Rub
Place the Scrubba Wash Bag or Scrubba Wash Pack on a table or floor.
Rub the clothes against the flexible washboard from the outside for 30 seconds to 3 minutes.
Step 5: Rinse
Empty clothes and dirty water. Then rinse clothing with fresh water.
Step 6: Dry
Wring wet clothing and hang to dry.
Care and maintenance:
Your Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba Wash Pack will last much longer if you look after it.
Following theses instructions will help maximise the life-span:
Rinse, invert and dry after each use.
Our products are made from microbial and hydrolysis resistant polyether TPU. Air drying the inside of the bag will help it last longer and make it more hygienic. To dry the bag, simply turn it inside out and clip the ends together to create a loop that can be used to hang the bag.
Avoid exposure to sunlight or heat.
Exposure to temperatures over 50°C (122°F) can damage the inner and outer coatings. Where possible, dry the bag in the shade.
Take care when washing clothes with zips, buckles or other hard features.
Wrapping your clothes to cover zippers and buckles can minimize damage to the bag.
Avoid sharp or abrasive surfaces.
While the Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba Wash Pack are designed to tackle rough terrain, where possible select the least abrasive surface available when washing clothes. As with all waterproof products, also try to avoid twigs, rocks and other objects that may puncture the bag.