Share this Product
Search and Rescue Kit
(1) Pair of Pliers - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Roll Caution tape - to restrict access to dangerous areas
(1) Steel Pulley Block/Tackle - to aid in immediate rescue efforts.
(1) Flathead Screwdriver - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Phillips Screwdriver - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Tarp 10' X 12' - provides emergency shelter and ground cover.
(4) Safety Goggles - protective eye cover for disaster relief teams.
(4) Safety Vests - fluorescent orange to identify rescue team leaders.
(1) Hammer/Hatchet - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Roll Duct Tape - for everything and anything.
(1) Vise Grip - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Folding Shovel - additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Pry/Crow Bar - 24"- additional rescue/camp tool.
(1) Nylon Cord - 50 ft. - to set up camp and rescue efforts.
(4) Triage Tags - for identifying and prioritizing levels of sustained injury.
(4) Whistles - blows loud to attract rescue attention.
(4) Pair work gloves - leather palmed to help escape and sift through debris.
(4) Pair latex gloves - provides protection for treating others.
(4) Flashlights - to help clear buildings and find victims.
(4) Hard hats - OSHA approved for dangerous conditions.
(8) Batteries - 20+ year shelf life - code-red batteries for an ensured shelf-life.
(4) Light Sticks - 30 minutes - high intensity yellow for brilliant, instant, and reliable light.
(4) Light Sticks - 12 hour - bright, green, reliable light at the snap of the fingers.
(1) AM/FM Solar Radio with light and Crank Generator - to provide the latest news/reports and additional lighting
(1) Survival Knife Kit - sharp 6" stainless steel blade with jagged edge blade for cutting on opposing side, survival contents in handle (waterproof matches and fishing hooks/weights/line) compass, sheath, and sharpening stone.
(1) Packed in durable duffel bag - with easy- to- grab hand and shoulder carrrying straps.