Share this Product
Renogy 2 Pcs 270W poly panel-RNG-270P
Renogy-270W poly panel-RNG-270P
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP67 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications; ideal for residential and commercial rooftop systems.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Ideal with large rail mounts for extra support and security.
Claim up to 30% of the cost of your new solar system for your home, including both equipment and installation, for tax credit.
Please Note: A consumer must have a federal tax liability to take advantage of the solar investment tax credit.
|Renogy 270 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel||IP67 Rated waterproof junction box|
|Panel Leads (Diameter): 12AWG (4.0 mm2)||IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors|
|Panel Leads (Lenght): 32in (2.66 ft)|
|Maximum Power: 270W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 30.80V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.90V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 8.77A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 9.26A|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A||Weight: 40lbs|
|Dimensions: 64.5 x 39.0 x 1.6 inch|