The perfect addition to any off-grid system, whether for a van or a cabin, the Renogy 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter acts as a DC to AC converter that allows you to power your household appliances. Unlike modified sine wave inverters, this 2000W inverter is a pure sine wave, capable of producing cleaner, smoother, and more reliable electricity to operate tools, fans, lights, and other electronics without interference. Many off-grid systems require a 12V solar inverter to power everyday electronics and this one includes multiple protections to help things run smoothly and safely.
- Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage.
- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion.
- Overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
- Special LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, over-load protection, and short circuit indication.
- High-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature.
- Ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection
- ETL Listed with Built-in 5V/2.1A USB port,and AC Hardwire Port. 4AWG Cables and Wired Remote Included
- No static or humming noises.
|Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter|
|Continuous Power: 2000W||Surge Power: 4000W|
|AC Output Voltage Range : 115VAC||Output Frequency (Nominal): 60 Hz ± 0.1%|
|Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave||Efficiency: > 90%|
|Operating Temp: -4°F - 158°F||THD: < 3% Linear Load < 5% Non-linear Load|
|No Load Current Draw: < 1A||Dimensions: 17.5 x 8.7x 3.7 In|
|Weight: 11.7 lbs.|
|Renogy 2ft 4WG Inverter Cables (A Pair)|
|Length: 3ft||AWG: 4|
1-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
- 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Inverter Cables
- Inverter Remote