Share this Product
Propur® Countertop w/ ProMaxTM Filter Technology
Propur® PMC-3000 Countertop Water Filtration System
Designed to fit most standard faucets with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools. Enjoy Propurified® water by just turning on
your faucet and diverter valve.
- Single stage design
- Premium quality housing and fittings
- Full 3/8" PVC tubing
- ProMax™ “all-in-one” water filter element
- Optional adapter available for other faucet types
- ABS plastic housing - BPA & BPS free
- No electricity required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Includes diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Overall size is 4.75" x 4.75" x 12.5"
- Replacement Filter: PMC-34RF
Propur® Countertop Water Filtration System with ProMax™ “all-in-one” filter technology. Helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 200
contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA,
PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42, 53 & P231 standards. See ProMax™ Lab Report for details.
Propur® Countertop System with ProMax™ Specifications
- Type of installation: Countertop
- Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)