Share this Product
Prodecotech Rebel X Electric bike - rigid frame
The Rebel X by ProdecoTech is easily one of the most anticipated eBikes waiting to hit the market. The eBike incorporates a fat tire frame with new battery system which is built into the downtube of the frame. This new system offers increased water resistance which is perfect for the off-road environment. The Rebel X uses a powerful ProdecoTech Direct Drive 600w Motor. This bike has amazing braking performance with it’s SRAM Guide 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes. Whether you’re riding on trails or sand, this ebike is UNSTOPPABLE
|MOTOR||ProdecoTech Direct Drive 600W|
|DISTANCE per CHARGE||18-25 Miles|
|FRAME||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|FRAME FINISH||Matte Black|
|FORK||ProdecoTech T600 FF|
|HANDLEBAR||Truvativ Riser Huss 700mm|
|BRAKES||SRAM Guide 4 Piston Hydraulic|
|TIRES||Devister 8er UL 4.0|
|RIMS||SC J93M Oversized 36H|
PRODECOTECH FACT SHEET
- BUILT AND BACKED IN THE USA: With an eye for detail, and a fierce commitment to integrity, quality and patriotism; ProdecoTech e-bikes are carefully constructed and inspected in the USA. Unlike many competitors, ProdecoTech doesn’t rely on overseas manufacturers to build their e-bikes. ProdecoTech’s pioneering experience in the e-bike industry proved that such a strategy would severely cripple the level of quality control and service they demanded for their customers and products. All ProdecoTech electric bicycles are built at the company’s state-of-the-art, 60,000 square-foot production headquarters in South Florida.
- LONG-LASTING, HIGH-PERFORMANCE BATTERIES: All batteries have a maximum number of times they can be fully recharged (cycles). ProdecoTech LiFePO4 batteries have 2,000 cycle recharges. Most other brands e-bikes are equipped with batteries that have only 200-800 cycles. Considering the battery is the single most expensive component on an e-Bike typically costing $400-$900 to replace, ProdecoTech batteries represent a significant customer savings and added value.
- HIGH QUALITY BRAND NAME COMPONENTS: ProdecoTech has partnered with an all-star network of high quality components that read like a “who’s-who” in the cycling industry. Among the more than 20 brands are: SRAM, Promax, KMC, Avid, Gyes, Velo, Truvativ, Continental and Kenda.
- BEST PRICE & VALUE: When it comes to price and value ProdecoTech has no competition. ProdecoTech has, by far, the best pricing in the industry. Even though ProdecoTech e-bikes are built in the USA, and equipped using the best and most expensive battery technology, as well as high quality components, they still cost less than most other e-bikes that retail for two, and three times as much. ProdecoTech is arguably the most value conscious, high-quality, stylish, e-bike brand on the market today.
- OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE: Team ProdecoTech is passionate about providing the best quality, price and service of any e-Bike brand in the industry, and proudly stands behind its products. Offering an industry-leading 2-year front to back non-prorated warranty and 100% in-stock replacement parts policy, providing timely service and repairs that makes ProdecoTech products easy to service and maintain.
- MOST ECO-FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY: Most ProdecoTech e-bikes include phosphate based LiFePO4 battery composition. Unlike other Li-ion and lead acid (SLA) batteries, it is the only chemistry composition that doesn’t present a disposal issue, or any other environmental threat. In 2015, Samsung and Panasonic powered batteries will be introduced to select models.