Royal Berkey Water Purifier with 2 Black and Spigot Accessory
The versatile Royal Berkey® system is the ideal water filtration system for use at home with large families, travel, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies. Comes with 2 Black Berkey Elements. Free Shipping in the USA, but we cannot ship to California or Iowa.
Includes 2 Black Berkey Elements
Serves 2 – 6 People
Holds approx 3.25 Gallons
The Royal Berkey is a powerful system that purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
The Royal Berkey® system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove red food colouring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel, the system comes complete with two purification elements and utilises the latest technological advances. This system has a storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 litres) and when in use it stands 23” in height with a diameter of 9.5”. The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25” in height.
Configured with two Black Berkey® purification elements the system will purify up to 4 Gallons (15.1 litres) per hour*. This system can be expanded to use four purification elements and is capable of purifying up to 8 Gallons (30.3 litres) per hour*.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to the top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
- Black Berkey® Purification Elements are the leader in gravity-fed water purification.
- The Black Berkey® Purification Element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Includes: Two 9" Black Berkey® Purification Elements with 2 washers, 2 wing nuts, and 1 priming button
- Installs in the upper chamber of any Berkey system. Elements can also be used to upgrade most other gravity-fed water filter systems
- Sold as a set of 2 elements
- Durability: Each Black Berkey® Element is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 elements in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- Re-cleanable and self-sterilizing during the life of the element
- Elements come with a 2-year, pro-rated warranty
SPIGOT DESCRIPTION :-
* Allows instant reading of the water level in the lower chamber of your stainless steel Berkey system
* Available in three sizes based on the system you own:
** 7.5" - For Travel Berkey and Big Berkey systems
* The glass tube of the spigot can be easily cleaned with soap and water as needed
* Includes two washers and a wingnut
* All systems come standard with a basic spigot; the sight glass spigot is an upgrade purchase
* Constructed of high-quality materials and made in the USA