COMBINES WATER FILTRATION, STORAGE AND COLLECTION INTO A SINGLE, LIGHTWEIGHT SYSTEM.
Now with an even lighter filter cartridge, the AutoFlow Gravity Microfilter represents the latest evolution of backcountry hydration, combining filtration, storage and collection into a single, pump-free system. Featuring the latest Hollow Fiber technology and the power of gravity, the AutoFlow microfilter is fast as well—up to 1.75 liters per minute without a single pump stoke. 4-liter reservoirs allow you to filter large quantities at once making it perfect for groups, while quick and easy tool-free cleanings maintain high flow rates on extended expeditions.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- No Pumping: Lets gravity do the work so you don't have to.
- Fast: Filters more than 1.75 liters per minute.
- Lightweight: Weighs only 10.5 oz. (299 g).
- Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly without disassembly for flow recovery.
- Adaptable: Filter directly into most any bottle or reservoir with included Universal Bottle Adapter.
|Effective against protozoa||Yes|
|Effective against bacteria||Yes|
|Effective against particulate||Yes|
|Effective against chemicals/toxins||No|
|Effective against viruses||No|
|Weight||11.1 oz / 315 g|
|Width||4 in / 10 cm|
|Length||6 in / 15 cm|
|Filter media||Hollow fiber|
|Filter pore size (microns)||0.2|
|Flow (L/min)||1.75 liters per min|
|Water Bottle Adapter||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials|
Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials