Share this Product
Microwave Kiln Gold Processing Kit
GPK MICROWAVE GOLD KILN KITS
Prospectors, are you tired of the tedious process of separating the fine gold from your black sand concentrates? Or, saving it and watching the pile grow, not knowing quite what to do with it? If only there was an easier way to extract it…
Well now there is - burn it! Yes, you read that right. Keep the nuggets and pickers and smelt the rest! This new Microwave Kiln Gold Processing Kit GPK is designed and built especially for you. Whether you are a serious prospector, or a weekend enthusiast, this method is sure to grab your interest – and your gold!
The Microwave Kiln Gold Processing Kit GPK is simpler, less expensive and far less tedious - not to mention, more fun – than other processes, such as spiral panners or fine gold tables. All you need is a 1200 watt microwave, a few tools and you are on your way to smelting your own gold at home!
- A versatile kiln consisting of layers of rigidized HD ceramic fiberboard capable of withstanding temperatures of over 2300 degrees Fahrenheit without warping or cracking
- One kiln shelf
- Custom mixed refining flux (non-lead)
- One pair of 18” scissor tongs
- (4) 40 gr “1 shot” clay crucibles
- (1) Stainless steel stirring rod
- Detailed instruction booklet, smelting tips.
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS NEEDED
(NOT included in Kit)
- 1200 watt microwave with turntable plate and turning mechanism removed; the kiln does not need to turn. The microwave must have 10” inside clearance height, to accomodate the kiln, which is 9.5" tall.
- Heat proof gloves –welding type gloves are recommended
- Welder’s leather apron
- Dust respirator mask
- Clear safety goggles
- 12” x 12” clay tiles to set hot crucibles and pouring mold on