Lindon Farms™ 7 Days, 1 Person Food Package - a "90 Servings" bucket
Overwhelmed with food storage options? A simple approach is the Lindon Farms 90 serving food storage kit. With a full 2,000 calories/day for 7 days, this could be your stand-alone food storage solution. Our food storage kit includes 9 different savory entrees that work great for emergency preparedness, economic difficulty, your next camping trip, or even everyday eating! Combine 4 entrees to make an enjoyable meal for yourself.
- Up to 25 Year Shelf Life
- 2,000 calories a day for 1 week for 1 person
- 4 Gal Rugged & Stackable, ez store™ container
- Capacity: 90 full servings
- Delicious just-add-water meals
- Each meal in 5-10 serving pouches
- Easy to open zip-seal 'metalite' pouches
- Cinnamon Rice Pudding
- Oatmeal (1) 10 serving pouch
- Polenta (1) 10 serving pouch
- Western Chili (1) 10 serving pouch
- Hearty Potato Soup (1) 10 serving pouch
- Red Beans & Rice (1) 10 serving pouch
- Beef Flavored Vegetable Stew (1) 10 serving pouch
- Chicken Flavored Vegetable Stew (1) 10 serving pouch
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup (1) 10 serving pouch
Lindon Farms™ uses a combination of freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients. In some cases freeze-dried is ideal, and for other items dehydration is most appropriate. For example, a freeze-dried strawberry is convenient since rehydration is unnecessary and it can be consumed easily in cereal or as a snack. Another example would be freeze-dried lasagna with meat where it is frozen, dried and packaged for easy rehydration. In soups and other mixes where the ingredients will be rehydrated in warm or boiling water, dehydrated ingredients are best. When space is a concern dehydrated ingredients can take up less than a 1/3 of the space that freeze-dried ingredients do.
NOTE: Lindon Farms ships out to you fresh from the Lindon Farms factory within one week.