Our Fruit Variety Pail offers a healthy and delicious selection of freeze-dried and dehydrated fruits. You can blend them into smoothies, whip up a fruit salad, and enjoy as a snack right from the package. The pail includes Augason Farms Spiff-E-Whip Dessert Topping mix (55 servings!) that tastes like real whipped topping. To prepare the topping, simply add water, whip, and it's ready in minutes. Fun Tip: Add the powder that you’ll find in the bottom of your fruit pouches to Spiff-E-Whip for the perfect fruit dip.
RECIPE BOOK NOW INCLUDED! To help get your creative fruit juices flowing, we’ve included a recipe book with recipes for Strawberry Jam, Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies, Peach Cupcakes, and more. Fruits are sealed in individual airtight pouches making it easy to grab a snack and go, whether in an emergency or exploring the outdoors.
- No washing, peeling, slicing, or dicing
- Enjoy out of the package for an on-the-go snack
- Add to smoothies, cereals, desserts, salads, and more
- Makes delicious jams and dessert toppings
- Free recipe book with delicious recipes using freeze-dried and dehydrated fruits (and vegetables!)
- Includes a bonus pouch of Augason Farms Spiff-E-Whip Dessert Topping mix
- Perfect for long-term food storage, emergency preparedness, and survival food
- Packaged in individual pouches
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
|Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries||1||20|
|Freeze Dried Apple Dices||1||16|
|Freeze Dried Whole Raspberries||1||20|
|Freeze Dried Whole Blueberries||1||22|
|BONUS: Spiff-E-Whip Dessert Topping Mix||1||55|
|Total Varieties:||5 fruits (Plus Spiff-E-Whip Dessert Topping)|
|Total Quantity:||6 pouches and 1 recipe booklet|
|Total Servings:||86 fruit servings (plus 55 Dessert Topping servings)|
|Container Size:||4-gallon pail with handles|
|Container Weight:||2 lbs 7.22 oz (1.12kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*Shelf life of ranges from 10 to 30 years based on food type. Unopened food pouches retain their shelf life after kit container is opened. Opened food pouches should be used within one year of opening. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.