Freeze Dried Chicken Tenders in #10 Can
6 #10 cans (13 oz per can) fit neatly in 1 case, making storing easy! There are 18 to 22 Freeze Dried Uncooked Chicken Tenders per can (108 to 132 tenders per case!!!). All are hand-trimmed. All cans were sealed in an oxygen/moisture free environment.
- #10 Size Cans (aka Gallon Size Can)
- 18 to 22 Chicken Tenders per Can
- Net Weight 13 oz
- U.S. Government/Military Surplus
- 25+ year shelf life
- No Refrigeration Required
- January 2021 Production.
Each can contains 18 to 22 Chicken Tenders, and to use them just soak in cold water for 20 minutes (until the meat feel tender throughout) and cook. They come out of the can looking just like the chicken tenders that you would get at your grocer's deli - and there was no shrinkage when we cooked them. We've found that although great with only a 20 minute soak in cold water, if you let them sit longer they get even more tender. You can expect to get 25+ years out of them in the can - and probably as many as 30 to 40 since there is no water or oxygen in the can to spoil them!!!
Once opened they will last:
- up to 1 year in a Zip Lock bag with refrigeration once opened but not re-hydrated
- up to 60 days in a zip lock bag without refrigeration once opened, but not re-hydrated
- up to 5 days in the fridge once they are re-hydrated
These are perfect for storing and using for many years! You can have great tasting food in minutes with no mess and no waste - and it doesn't matter if the power goes out!!! You can open just one can at a time and in 20 minutes cook one or as many of these as you want however you would cook any other fresh chicken tenders!! Perfect for camping, boating, traveling, or at the cabin.
Manufactured, Procured, and Canned in the USA