- [COMPLETE SOLUTION] - 2,020 Calories a Day - With a full 2,020 calories per day for one adult for 30 days, the ARK 2020 can be your stand-alone food storage solution. You won't go hungry in any situation with these filling meals that will keep you healthy and ready to go.
- [EASY TO MAKE] - Chef's Banquet has created a convenient way to make food storage easy! Each of the meals takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. Just add 1 cup of water for every serving. Let it reconstitute for 15 minutes and enjoy!
- [PREPARATION] - Chef's Banquet Fruits and Vegetables are all freeze-dried, while the Chef's Banquet meals are all dehydrated. The freeze-drying and dehydrating process eliminates 99% of the water. *Ideal packaging conditions for long term storage
- [LIGHTWEIGHT] - With the removal of water through freeze-drying and dehydrating, it dramatically lightens the finished product making the ARK easy to store and carry in any situation.
- [EASY STORAGE] - With these stackable square buckets, it uses your space to its ideal capacity making it easier to store in tight spaces.
ARK 2020 1 Month (30-Day) Emergency Food Storage Kit
Protect your family's access to quality food with The ARK 2020 Emergency Food Storage kit by Chef's Banquet.
Chef's Banquet ARK 2020
ARK (All-Purpose-Readiness Kit)
1 Month (30 Days)
Total Servings: 317
Total Calories: 60,810
Calories Per Person Per Day: 2027
Serves 1 Person for 30 days (or 2 people for 15 days, etc)
A shortage of food can happen when not enough food is produced, such as when crops fail due to drought, pest, or too much moisture. The problem can also result from uneven distribution of natural resources. Food scarcity can happen on a city level, state level, continent level, or even a global level.
Epidemics, pandemics and disasters like earthquakes, storms, failing economies, fires, floods can also put us in a position where access to quality foods is not readily available. Being prepared and self-reliant are wise principles to live by. Chef’s Banquet has developed the ARK 2020 to aid in your personal and home preparedness plans. Each kit is packed with enough food to feed 1 person 2,020 calories per day for 30 days.
That’s a lot of food in one kit!
Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (70)
Cheesy Broccoli Rice (24)
Mushroom Pilaf (32)
Hearty Vegetable Chicken Stew (21)
Creamy Chicken Rice (32)
Spanish Rice (40)
Mashed Potatoes (40)
Creamy Potato Soup (32)
Banana Chips (16)
Vanilla Pudding (10)