Big Berkey Water Purifier with 2 Black and Wirestand Accessory
Berkey is the Best Water Filter on the Market!
* This Big Berkey water filter system comes with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements
* The versatile Big Berkey® system is ideal for small to medium families, and for use during travel, outdoor activities, or unexpected emergencies
* Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
* Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
* Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
* Maximum Filters: 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
* System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, 1 stainless steel lid,1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, and 1 priming button
* Height when in use: 19.25"
* Diameter: 8.5"
* Weight: 8 lbs empty
* For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-4 people
* Fully configured, this system can serve up to 85-170 people a day, during an emergency
* Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
** Configured with two Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® system can produce up to 3.5 gallons (13.3 liters) per hour
** Configured with four Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® system can produce up to 7.0 gallons (26.5 liters) per hour
* Up to 4 PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
- Black Berkey® Purification Elements are the leader in gravity-fed water purification.
- The Black Berkey® Purification Element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Includes: Two 9" Black Berkey® Purification Elements with 2 washers, 2 wing nuts, and 1 priming button
- Installs in the upper chamber of any Berkey system. Elements can also be used to upgrade most other gravity-fed water filter systems
- Sold as a set of 2 elements
- Durability: Each Black Berkey® Element is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 elements in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- Re-cleanable and self-sterilizing during the life of the element
- Elements come with a 2-year, pro-rated
* The Berkey Systems Stand adds design and function to your stainless steel Berkey system.
* Each polished stainless steel wire stand is 5” tall and allows you to easily fit a glass or cup under the spigot.
* The feet are made of a non-marking, non-marring rubber that is bonded to the stand for added durability and stability to prevent sliding.4able to have your Berkey at the edge of your counter top.