Share this Product
Big Berkey Combo - Water Purifier with 2 Black , 2PF2, Wirestand, Spigot, Bottle & Kit
* This Big Berkey water filter system comes with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements
* The versatile Big Berkey® system is ideal for small to medium families, and for use during travel, outdoor activities, or unexpected emergencies
* Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
* Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
* Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
* Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
* System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, 1 stainless steel lid,1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, and 1 priming button
* Height when in use: 19.25"
* Diameter: 8.5"
* Weight: 8 lbs empty
* For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-4 people
* Fully configured, this system can serve up to 85-170 people a day, during an emergency
* Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
** Configured with two Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® system can produce up to 3.5 gallons (13.3 liters) per hour
** Configured with four Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® system can produce up to 7.0 gallons (26.5 liters) per hour
* Up to 4 PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
WIRE STAND DESCRIPTION:-
* The Berkey Systems Stand adds design and function to your stainless steel Berkey system.
* Each polished stainless steel wire stand is 5” tall and allows you to easily fit a glass or cup under the spigot.
* The feet are made of a non-marking, non-marring rubber that is bonded to the stand for added durability and stability to prevent sliding.4able to have your Berkey at the edge of your counter top.
* Stainless Steel 24 oz /710 ml Single wall bottle with threaded lid for cold beverages.
* 2 Berkey approved Scotch Brite scrubbing pads for cleaning Black Filters
* 1 replacement spigot
* 1 pair of Black Filter wingnuts and washers
* 1 spare priming button
* 2 replacement hole plugs
* 1 replacement knob
* 1 bottle of red food dye for testing the Black Filters
* 1 copy of our Berkey unit instruction booklet with troubleshooting tips
Travel Berkey system.
Royal Berkey system.
13" Berkey Sight Glass Spigot
* Primarily Filters Fluoride and Arsenic
* Attaches to the bottom of a Black Berkey Purifier - Used as a Post-Filter
* For use with Big Berkey, Travel Berkey, Berkey Light, Royal Berkey, Imperial Berkey, Crown Berkey
The PF-2 is for use with Black Berkey Purifiers - If you use ceramic filters, you will need the PF-4 *** PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water. Fluoride, Arsenic V and pre oxidized Arsenic III, Other residual heavy metal ions. FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (99.75% reduction). ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations. REPLACEMENT: Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons.