Share this Product
Crown Berkey Combo - Water Purifier with 4 Black Filters, 2PF2, Wirestand & Spigot
* This system comes standard with two Black Berkey Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4, 6, or 8 elements
* The Crown Berkey system is our largest system and is ideal for large groups at home, churches, hospitals, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies
* Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
* Storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
* Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 20" in height
* Maximum Filters: 8 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
* System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable to 4, 6, or 8), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button,2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
* Height when in use: 30"
* Diameter: 11"
* Weight: 12 lbs empty
* For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people
* Fully configured, this system can serve up to 300-625 people a day, during an emergency
* Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
** Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey system can purify up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) of purified water per hour
** Configured with 8 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey system can purify up to 26 gallons (98.4 liters) of purified water per hour
PF2 Fluoride Set Information
* PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
** Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
** Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
** Other residual heavy metal ions
* Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
* Sold in a set of 2
* PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic reduction Filters are designed to be used in conjunction with the Black Berkey Purification Elements only
* Attach to the bottom of the Black Berkey Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
* Number of PF-2s in the bottom chamber must match the number of Black Berkey Purification Elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey Purification elements would require 4 PF-2 Filters
* Set of 2 PF-2 Filters need replacement after 1000 gallons of use
- Black Berkey® Purification Elements are the leader in gravity-fed water purification.
- The Black Berkey® Purification Element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Includes: Two 9" Black Berkey® Purification Elements with 2 washers, 2 wing nuts, and 1 priming button
- Installs in the upper chamber of any Berkey system. Elements can also be used to upgrade most other gravity-fed water filter systems
- Sold as a set of 2 elements
- Durability: Each Black Berkey® Element is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 elements in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- Re-cleanable and self-sterilizing during the life of the element
- Elements come with a 2-year, pro-rated warranty
SPIGOT DESCRIPTION :-
* Allows instant reading of the water level in the lower chamber of your stainless steel Berkey system
* Available in three sizes based on the system you own:
** 7.5" - For Travel Berkey and Big Berkey systems
* The glass tube of the spigot can be easily cleaned with soap and water as needed
* Includes two washers and a wingnut
* All systems come standard with a basic spigot; the sight glass spigot is an upgrade purchase
* Constructed of high-quality materials and made in the USA
* The Berkey Systems Stand adds design and function to your stainless steel Berkey system.
* Each polished stainless steel wire stand is 5” tall and allows you to easily fit a glass or cup under the spigot.
* The feet are made of a non-marking, non-marring rubber that is bonded to the stand for added durability and stability to prevent sliding.4able to have your Berkey at the edge of your counter top.