BOOST YOUR CURRENT EMERGENCY SUPPLY—OR—KICK-START YOUR PREPAREDNESS GOALS
Our new READY PLUS™ Lunch and Dinner pouches are ideal for boosting your existing emergency food supply with calories, protein, and meal options. You’ll have an additional 5,820 calories, 141 grams of protein, and four family-friendly entrees. (We’ve even tossed in chocolate pudding to satisfy sweet-tooth cravings.)
Extra calories are essential for highly active people who burn above-average calories and to have on hand if an emergency lasts longer than expected. If you are new to emergency preparedness, READY PLUS pouches are a convenient and budget-friendly way to kick-start your path towards self-sufficiency and food security.
- Corn Chowder Soup (4 servings)
- Chicken-Flavored Noodle Soup (4 servings)
- Fettuccine Alfredo (4 servings)
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice (8 servings)
- BONUS: Chocolate Pudding (5 servings)
- Total of 5,820 calories/141g protein
- Boosts calories and protein of existing emergency kits
- Adds variety to long-term food storage
- Expands choices for choosy eaters
- Budget-friendly way to ensure food security during tough times
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to transport
- Soft-sided pouches are flexible, bendable, and ideal for small spaces
- Great for home, cabin, RV, office, or student dorm room
- Meals are easy to prepare, just add water and cook
- Provides easy-prep camping food for outdoor activities
- Up to 25-year shelf life
There are more ways to use READY PLUS Lunch and Diner pouches. Our lightweight and easy-to-transport pouches make them the perfect freeze-dried camping food and outdoor food supply. No refrigeration is required, and the puncture-resistant pouches take up very little room in a camper, truck, or trailer.
Meals are easy to prepare. Add water and cook for a few short minutes (cooking times are indicated on individual pouches), and your hot meal is ready to enjoy in no time. To prepare the pudding, add water and stir or whip until it’s thick and creamy.
Don’t forget to stock up on water! To hydrate the meals in this food supply, you will need 1.4 gallons of water, that’s 15.5 cans of our eQuenchal Water canned water. Pick up a 24-pack and you’ll have the water you need to prepare your food plus an extra 8.5 cans of water to drink. We also offer a case of 100 Emergency Water pouches, packaged with 4.226 ounces of water per pouch. This gives you 1.4 gallons of water for meal prep plus 1.9 gallons of water for drinking. Whether you choose pouches or cans, be sure to have plenty of water to go around (don’t forget your furry friends!).
|Meal Varieties:||4, plus chocolate pudding|
|Water Needed:||1.4 gallons of water needed oz. (176 oz)|
|Net Weight:||3 lb. 2.97 oz.|
|Pouch Dimensions:||12.5"L x 3.75"W x 13.5"H|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 25 years* Water up to 30 years|
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*Shelf life of unopened meal pouches up to 25 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.