“READY NOW” IS WHAT YOU WANT TO BE WHEN TIMES GET TOUGH.
Our new READY NOW™ Emergency Food and Water supply makes that happen with no-cook, no-heat, great-tasting meals. You’ll have the water you need for food preparation and drinking (no water filter needed!), plus utensils. The breakfast, lunch, and dinners were chosen for their excellent nourishment, delicious flavor, and heartiness. They are stick-to-your-bones emergency meals that will help keep you energized during the first 24 hours of an emergency when your ability to focus and make critical decisions is paramount to your safety. This all-in-one food supply is an emergency preparedness game changer!
- Steakhouse Potatoes (290 calories/12g protein) made with real mashed potatoes flavored with vegetarian beef base, mushroom stock, real milk, and loaded with corn, peas, and parsley
- High-Protein Chocolate Shake (480 calories/29g protein)
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (230 calories/7g protein)
- eQuenchal Emergency Water (4, 12-ounce cans)
- Utensils: sporks, straw, napkin, and salt and pepper included
- Nutrition: 1,000 calories/48g protein
- Great-tasting, prep-in-pouch survival food—no cooking, no heating
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for one person, 24s-hours
- Infinitely recyclable cans of emergency water included for meal prep and drinking
- Emergency food is prepared with room-temperature water (other brands require hot water)
- Includes everything you need to stay nourished and hydrated in the first hours of an emergency
- Lightweight and small enough to store in cars, trucks, coat closets, and more
- Provides easy-prep camping food for outdoor activities
- Great for home, cabin, RV, office, or student dorm room
- Shelf life of food is up to 25 years; water is up to 30 years
- Made in the USA
MEALS ARE EASY TO PREPARE and do not require emergency or camping cookware. Steakhouse Potatoes and Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal are prepared by adding water to the pouch, stirring, and letting stand for three to four minutes. The Protein Shake is prepared by adding water and stirring until dissolved. Enjoy meals straight from the pouch and drink the extra water to help you stay hydrated.
READY NOW survival food and water pouches also make ideal camping mess kits. Whether you explore the outdoors in a trailer, cabin, or on foot, these all-inclusive food and water pouches are lightweight (under 4 lb.), compact, and can be stored virtually anywhere. As a bonus, aluminum cans are infinitely recyclable; when they’re empty, just crush them, stash them away, and toss them in the recycling bin.
|Water Included:||4 - 24 oz. water for food prep (2 cans) for drinking (2 cans)|
|Net Weight:||3 lb. 11.1 oz.|
|Pouch Dimensions:||11"L x 4.5"W x 12.5"H|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 25 years* Water up to 30 years|
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*Shelf life of unopened meal pouches up to 25 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.