Share this Product
Augason Farms Deluxe Emergency 30 Day Food Supply (1 Person)
Gambling with emergency preparedness, or the lack thereof, can be risky business. Our new Deluxe 30-Day Emergency Food Supply helps remove the risk of being caught unprepared. It’s an affordable 30-day emergency kit that’s packed with variety, flavor and nutrition. From Cheesy Broccoli Rice and Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup to Buttermilk Pancakes and Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal, you’ll enjoy three hearty and satisfying meals a day.
The kit includes 11 varieties of foods to choose from and a total of 36,600 calories. This equates to 1,220 calories per day which aligns with national health organizations’ average recommended daily calorie intake of 1,200. So, you’re covered with nutritious calories (not the empty calories you’ll find with other emergency food brands), flavorful meals and plenty of variety—all packaged in a convenient stackable 5-gallon pail.
- Easy-to-store and transport pail size makes preparedness in your home, office, cabin, motorhome or car easy.
- Includes a nutritionally balanced selection of fruit snacks, fortified milk and easy-to-prepare meals (just add water and simmer).
- Convenient 30-Day Meal Planner included.
- Shelf life up to 25 years*
|Cheesy Broccoli Rice||3||8 per pouch|
|Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice||3||8 per pouch|
|Creamy Potato Soup||3||8 per pouch|
|Hearty Vegetable Chicken Flavored Soup||2||8 per pouch|
|Fettuccine Alfredo||1||4 per pouch|
|Spanish Rice||3||8 per pouch|
|Strawberry Creamy Wheat||1||8 per pouch|
|Buttermilk Pancakes||3||6 per pouch|
|Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal||3||10 per pouch|
|Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative||1||20 per pouch|
|Banana Chips||1||8 per pouch|
|Total Quantity:||24 Pouches|
|Calories per day:||1,220|
|Container Size:||5-gallon square pail with handle|
|Net Weight:||20 lbs. 7 oz.|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 25 years*|
* Shelf life ranges from 10 to 25 years based on food type. Unopened products included within a kit retain their shelf life after kit container is opened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.