Share this Product
Aquapac Small Whanganui Electronics Case for iPhone 6/6S 4.5 x 7.7 Case
- Everything works normally through the case…
- …including cameras and capacitive touchscreens.
- You can talk and hear without a problem.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of Aquapac's cases it'll float if you drop it in the water.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
Comes supplied with: Adjustable lanyard / neckcord
- Color: Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
- Materials: TPU with Optically clear LENZFLEXTM windows
Full 5-Year Warranty: All Aquapacs come with a 'Full 5-Year Warranty'.
What does 'Submersible' Mean? The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
Dimensions of case (flat, closed): W 4.5" x H 7.7"