Share this Product
American Energy Backup
AEB-Assembled Kyocera Two Solar Panel Kit
With built-in quality, proven superior field performance, and a tight power tolerance, we are proud to offer a custom-hinged and wired two-panel Kyocera high-power polycrystalline solar panel kit. The module's black anodized frame makes it an enticing option for architects, homeowners, and business owners interested in curb appeal. The module's sturdy structure makes it the right choice if harsh weather conditions are a major concern.
Kyocera is a trusted name that has been in the renewable energy field for over 35 years. Known for their top-drawer quality and continuous commitment to improvement, they warranty their modules for 20 years.
This two-panel kit as configured is professionally wired and ready to "plug and play" to charge the OX Power plant. The hinged panels allow for portability and easy storing when not in use. This factory assembled turn-key system is the highest quality and reliability--exactly what you need in a situation when you are depending on your backup system to perform.
2 - 135 Watt Solar Panels
1 – 20 Amp Solar Charger/Controller
50’ of Cable
This Kyocera two-panel kit can be used for a variety of other applications including:
• Microwave / Radio repeater stations
• Electrification of villages in remote areas
• Power source for summer vacation homes
• Emergency communication systems
• Water quality and environmental data monitoring systems
• Pumping systems for irrigation, rural water supplies and livestock watering
• Desalination systems
* Recreational vehicles and sailboat charging systems
Per module (panel) specs:
59" x 26" x 1.8"