Share this Product
Food for Health
Food Depot - 72-Hour Food Supply Kit
A 72 Hour Kit is essential for any emergency. According to Homeland Security, “Your 72 Hour Kit could mean the difference between life and death.”
With a total of 17,750 calories, our 72-hour kit provides nine, balanced meals, beverages and staples for 2 Adults and 2 Children.
All you need is water and a few minutes of cooking, and you and your family will experience the difference of being PREPARED.
- Honey Almond Granola: 2 individual pouches totaling 3,100 calories.
- Harvest 6 Grain Cereal: 1 individual pouch totaling 880 calories.
- Wild Mushroom Risotto: 2 individual pouches totaling 1,860 calories.
- Rotini á la Marinara: 1 individual pouch totaling 700 calories.
- Southwestern White Bean Chili: 2 pouches totaling 1,800 calories.
- Wisconsin Cheddar and Pasta: 1 pouch totaling 930 calories.
- Refreshing Grape: 3 pouches totaling 2,700 calories.
- Refreshing Orange: 3 pouches totaling 2,700 calories.
- Rice: 1 individual pouch totaling 2,000 calories.
- Individually packaged in family-sized pouches.
- 3-ply Mylar pouches have the sealing power to keep freshness in and the pests out.
- Oxygen extraction procedure that further protects nutrition and taste.
- Easy, re-sealable lids that allow opening and closing without unnecessarily exposing the other pouches to air.
- Convenient handles and sensible weight for easy transportation.
- Innovative interlocking design makes stacking easy and stable.