Share this Product
Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Starter Kit with 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Connector Type||Barrel Connector|
|Input Voltage||18.9 Volts|
|Color||Boats, RV, Off-Grid System|
|Power Source||Solar Powered|
|Item Weight||19.84 Pounds|
|Output Voltage||12 Volts|
About this item
- 【Wide Application】400Wh daily output depends on the 4 hours sunlight availability.This panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more!
- 【Excellent Performance】22% High solar cell efficiency. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- 【Multiple Protection】Renogy Wanderer-Li is a 30A PWM solar charge controller that integrates efficient PWM charging to increase battery life and improve system performance. It can prevent the battery from over charge, over voltage, discharge and short circuit, reversed polarity protection.
- 【Easy Installation】Pre-drilled holes and Plug&Play cables on the back allow for fast mounting. And it supports 3 types of 12V batteries: lithium batteries, lead-acid batteries, gel batteries (Not compatible with 24V batteries).
- 【Warranty】5 year warranty and 24/7 technical support team, contact us through Amazon whatever any questions or concerns you have.
Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins - providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: a Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel, a 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, a 20ft 10AWG Solar Panel Connectors Adaptor Kit, an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, and a set of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit. Negative grounding controller ensures the broader off grid applications and safety, especially to be used on a vehicle which has battery negative on the chassis. A little extra investment on the right charge controller will generate a much higher return and prevent system failure.