Share this Product
Military Surplus Freeze Dried Fully Cooked Corned Beef - Single Can
Military Surplus Freeze Dried Fully Cooked Corned Beef in #10 Can
This Freeze Dried Fully Cooked Corned Beef is an amazing disaster preparedness item. This Corned Beef is fully cooked, perfectly seasoned, tasty, and guaranteed to please with its. All cans were sealed in an oxygen/moisture free environment.
- #10 Can (aka Gallon size can)
- 18.5 oz per can
- U.S. Government/Military Surplus
- 25+ year shelf life
- No Refrigeration Required
- January 2021 Production Date
This Corned Beef is made of Black Angus Beef, which is known for its tender, juicy, and flavorful meat than other breed. So it translates into delicious Corned Beef that is guaranteed to please you and your family. We opened several cans to try these out before we committed to such a large quantity, and this Corned Beef is absolutely amazing: tender, gourmet trimmed, very tasty and as fresh as the day they were flash frozen and dehydrated!
Each can contains 18.5 oz of freeze dried Corned Beef. To prepare it, just soak desired amount of Corned Beef in water for 30 minutes and serve. They come out of the can looking just like regular Corned Beef.
You can expect to get 25+ years out of them in the can - and probably as many as 30 to 40 since there is no water or oxygen in the can to spoil them!!
Once opened they will last:
- up to 1 year in a Zip Lock bag with refrigeration once opened but not re-hydrated
- up to 60 days in a zip lock bag without refrigeration once opened, but not re-hydrated.
- up to 5 days in the fridge once they are re-hydrated
Manufactured, Procured, and Canned in the USA