Adventure Long Weekender Kit
Adventure Long Weekender Kit
PERFECT FOR CAMPING & BACKPACKING MEALS
Mountain House Meals, Mountain House Freeze Dried Food
This camping food kit contains breakfast, lunch, and dinner for one person for three whole days. Contains 9 total pouches (16 total servings) and makes planning for your next camping or backpacking trip simple.
adventure long weekend kit
Ready in 9 Minutes
Kit measurements: 12.75"(L) x 9.875"(W) x 8.875"(H); Requires 14 total cups of water to rehydrate all meals and weighs 3.6 lbs.
Mountain House Adventure Long Weekend Kit takes the guesswork out of camp meal planning. This kit contains breakfast, lunch, and dinner for one person for a much needed three day weekend. With 9 total camping food pouches of our best selling, non-GMO, freeze-dried food (16 total servings), just add water (preferably boiling water or hot water) and eat in less than 10 minutes with no cookware and no extra cleanup! Perfect for camping, hunting, and weekend backpacking trips in the backcountry, or even a good start to build your food storage with an emergency food supply. Plus, backed by an amazing shelf life and 30-Year Taste Guarantee, if a curveball gets thrown your way and your trip cancelled, have peace of mind knowing Mountain House has you covered for decades.
Mountain House Freeze Dried Food
Buy 3 Mountain House Buckets and Get $50 Off.
Buy 5 or more Mountain House cans and get $100 Off.
Spend 3500 and Get a 5% Discount
Mountain House Meals
- Mountain House Freeze Dried Food is a great option for those who need good to go meals or short-term emergency food storage.
- The food is easy to prepare, requiring just boiling water and 10 minutes of waiting time - no additional cooking required!
- It is lightweight and can easily be stored in a backpack, making it an ideal choice for camping trips or long hikes.
- With its superior taste and quality, Mountain House Freeze Dried Meal provides nourishment without sacrificing flavour or texture.
- All meals are high in calories and protein, making them an excellent source of energy while travelling or during times when fresh food is not available.
- All products are packaged with oxygen absorbers to help maintain quality and longevity - up to 30 years!
What is the shelf life?
Mountain House claims that their freeze-dried food has a shelf life of 30 years when stored properly. However, this shelf life can be affected by various factors such as temperature, moisture, and exposure to air. In general, the cooler and drier the storage conditions, the longer the food will last.
Store in a cool, dry place,Keep away from direct sunlight , Keep away from moisture, Keep the packaging intact,Store in airtight containers. The ideal storage temperature for Mountain House food is below 75°F (24°C), so choose a location that is cool and dry, such as a pantry, basement, or closet.