When it comes to nutritional diet, there are a lot of options which you can consider if you are a Non-Vegetarian, but it’s always difficult to find a healthy nutritional diet for Vegetarians.
One of the best options that every Vegetarian considers are “Beans” & when it comes to storing “Emergency Food Supplies” you need to explore a lot of products which could actually fulfil your nutrition requirements.
You can also check Best Survival Food Companies
If you are looking for a vegetarian nutritional meal, then “Black Bean Burger” is your choice as this can be a perfect way to add-on beans to your regular meals & it can be a perfect choice for your Long Term Food Storage.
Augason Farms Black Bean Burger have always been a great source of Protein & it’s a perfect addition for vegetarian preppers. It has a robust, complex flavor that is even enjoyed by Non-Vegetarians.
Everyone loves Burgers !
Whether you keep this meal on your camping or keep it for your long term food storage, you will find the taste & quality exactly the same. So, you don’t need to bother about product shelf life.
Augason Farms Black Bean Burger Benefits:
- Certified Gluten Free
- Just add water & enjoy
- Longer shelf life (upto 25 years)
- No refrigeration needed
- Perfect meat alternative (contains rich amount of fibers & proteins)
- Perfect addon to Long Term Food Storage
Augason Farms Black Bean Burger Nutritional Facts:
- Total Servings: 38
- Total Calories: 4,560
- Calories per serving: 120
- Container size: No. 10 can with lid
- Net Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
Directions To Use Augason Farms Black Bean Burger:
- Remove oxygen absorber & discard
- Stir the content of Black Bean Burger into warm water.
- Wait for 10-15 mins
- Form into patties
- Cook each patty on oily grilled for around 3 to 4 minutes each side.
- Your Black Bean Burger Patties are ready & you can use them the way you want.
Augason Farms Black Bean Burger Reviews:
As we have learnt about the Nutritional Facts about Black bean burger along with the cooking directions, now let’s have a look on the reviews of people who actually used “Augason Farms Black Bean Burger”
- Very Easy To Use: Preparing Black Bean Burger is damn easy, all you need to do is open up the packet & add the product mix into warm water. Wait for 10-15 minutes & you are all set to cook your patties by just grilling it for 3-5 minutes each side.
- Delicious Taste: The black bean burger patties are actually delicious which can even be added into a variety of meals like Scrambled Eggs or Hamburgers if you have some veggies & sauces.
- Nutritional Meal: The Augason Farms Black Bean Burger not only tastes good but it provides you with enough nutrition so that you can survive out there in any emergency situation or any of your outdoor activity.
So, this was all about “Augason Farms Black Bean Burger”, you can also check out the variety of Augason Farms meals which can help you out during your Emergency Survival.
Stay Tuned & For more information regarding the products & survival tips on Safecastle.