Share this Product
Renogy 2 Pcs 200 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit , RNG-KIT-RV200MB-ADV30
Renogy 200 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit , RNG-KIT-RV200MB-ADV30
ake a trip in the great outdoors with all the comforts of home still at your fingertips. The Renogy RV Kit is perfect for any camper looking to run their favorite small electronics while on the road. Unlike traditional gas generators, the Renogy 200 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
Renogy RV Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. This kit includes two 100W 12V Eclipse Solar Panels, one Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller, one 30ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, one 16ft 10AWG Tray Cable, one pair of Branch Connectors, and one Renogy Cable Entry Housing. The choice between two sets of Z Brackets or two sets of Corner Brackets are also given.
The Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller is specifically designed for RV applications as it allows for aesthetically clean flush mounting on walls and is negative-grounded for battery compatibility. It also features an LCD screen for displaying system operation information and data, and allows for full control of parameter settings. The control is embedded with self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions that prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 18.4%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel and Flooded charging algorithim ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- The Renogy Adventurer is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharging, overload, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
- With the Renogy Adventurer 30A PWM Flush Mount Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W. The Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Expansion Kit is the perfect solution for future expansion
Renogy 100W Eclipse Solar Panel Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Maximum Power: 100W Maximum Power: 100W Maximum System Voltage:600V DC Maximum System Voltage:600V DC Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.2V Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.10A Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.7V Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.70A Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A Weight: 15.0lbs Weight: 16.5lbs Dimensions: 40.8 X 20.7 X 1.4 inches Dimensions: 47.0 X 21.3 X 1.4 inches Renogy 16ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A Pair) Renogy MC4 Branch Connectors Length: 16ft Withstanding Voltage: 1000V DC(TUV), 600V(UL) AWG: 10 Protection Degree: IP67, mated Rating Voltage: 600V Wiring Size Range: 10, 12, 14 AWG Temperature: -40°F to +185°F Temperature: -40°F to +194°F Renogy Adventurer - 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller with LCD Display Renogy Cable Entry Housing Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC Material: UV-resistant ABS Plastic; Rated Charge Current: 30A Weight (each component): 7.9 oz. Max. PV Input Voltage: 25 VDC Recommended Adhesive: Sikaflex 252 or alike; Max. PV Input Power: 400W (12V) Dimensions (l x w x h): 4.7 x 3.9 x 2.0 in Cable Gland Diameter Range: 6mm – 12mm; Option1: Renogy Corner Bracket Mount Option2: Mounting Z Brackets (Set) Material: UV-resistant ABS Plastic Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts; Weight (each component): 7.9 oz. Four Spring Washers and Four Washers; Recommended Adhesive: Sikaflex 252 or alike Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets Dimensions (l x w x h): 4.7 x 3.9 x 2.0 in Four Nuts Cable Gland Diameter Range: 6mm – 12mm Renogy 30ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit (A pair) Length: 30ft AWG: 10 Rating Voltage: 600/1000V Temperature: -40°F to +185°F