Share this Product
AC/DC Safe Cell
Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical protection
The ASR-200-AV-NBC Safe Cell is a positive pressure nuclear, biological, and chemical air filtration system.
It features an internal automatic switching power supply that will trickle charge a user-supplied 12 volt battery and then automatically switch to drawing power from the battery if the power grid goes down. When the power comes back on, the power supply automatically switches back to AC power and recharges the battery.
The Safe Cell has been designed from the ground up to overpressure a protected space so that the only way for outside air to enter your shelter is through the filter.
Everything included with this system
The Safe Cell includes everything shown below:
- One AC and DC capable Safe Cell with a full filter bank that includes the two pre-filters, a nuclear grade HEPA particulate filter, and a warfare gas carbon adsorber
- Two wall mount brackets, quick release clamps, star nuts, and four lag screws
- One AC and one DC power cord
- One 60 inch chemical resistant flexible air intake hose
- One wall mount flange and gasket for the hose
- One hard copy of the installation and operation manual