Fast, no-pump water filtration in an ultralight system.
Updated for 2017: The supreme ease of the AutoFlow Gravity Filter has converted many backcountry travelers to pump-free water filtration. Now, it offers the luxury of effortless water storage and filtration in a more compact, lightweight and streamlined system. Efficient hollow fiber technology filters up to 1.75 liters per minute, and quick and easy tool-free cleanings maintain high flow rates on extended expeditions. Choose the 4-liter system for groups and base camps. The 2-liter system is perfect for backpacking pairs.
- Tested: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- No Pumping: Lets gravity do the work so you don't have to.
- Fast: Filters more than 1.75 liters per minute.
- Lightweight: 2-liter system weighs only 300 g (10 oz.). 4-liter system weighs just 315 (11.1 oz.)
- Field-Maintainable: Can be backflushed repeatedly without disassembly to regain flow rates.
- Adaptable: Filter directly into most any bottle or reservoir with included Universal Bottle Adapter.
|4 LTR||2 LTR|
|Weight (Standard)||11.1 oz||10 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.32 kg||0.30 kg|
|Width (Standard)||11.3 in||8.5 in|
|Width (Metric)||28.7 cm||15.6 cm|
|Length (Standard)||20 in||15 in|
|Length (Metric)||50.8 cm||12.7 cm|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA||Made in USA|