Share this Product
MRE Star - 12 MREs w/ Heaters
MRE STAR meals are what emergencies call for. The company's state of the art food preparation facilities have continually adapted newer and better techniques and formulas to create enhanced flavor, storage time, and nutritional value to each and every one of their emergency ration products. Disaster preparation includes many aspects according to the time place and circumstance which sometimes can be complex and still needs to be cost effective. MRE STAR has been in good standing with the Department of Defense, USDA, FDA, and all of these meals ready to eat are made in the United States of America.
Meals ready to eat are known for their retort filling and packaging, which means cleanly sealed food. In many emergency situations even the water that is on site may be contaminated which means that adding water to freeze dried food can be dangerous if you are not prepared to purify and filter that water. MRE STAR packs do not need anything added for a complete meal assuring you of healthy, tasty, nutritious meals that will help to get you through hard times.MRE STAR military meals are now available for personal and family emergency backup supplies. The military ration packs are in containers made of three layers, the middle layer is aluminum which stops moisture from entering or leaving and also does not allow light to enter the pack. The aluminum layer also stops oxygen from contacting the food giving the food a long shelf life. The outer layer is polyester to create a tough exterior and the inner layer is polypropylene to keep the taste of the aluminum out of the food. If the packs are heated the inner layer helps the heat to stay in.
Varieties may include:
- Cheese Tortellini with Marinara Sauce.
- Beef Stew with Potatoes and Vegetables.
- BBQ Chicken with Black Beans and Potatoes.
- Chicken Noodle Stew with Vegetables.
- Pasta with Marinara Sauce and Veggie Crumbles.
- Chicken Rice with Vegetables.
- Vegetarian Chili.
- Lentils Stew with Potatoes and Ham.
- Pinto Beans Stew with Ham.
- Sausage Gravy and Biscuit.
- Maple Oatmeal with Brown Sugar.
- Dry Fruit ( banana, papaya, pineapple, etc)
- 2 oz Raisins & Mix Nuts or Flour Tortillas.
- 2 oz Sugar Cookies.
- Drink Mix (Flavors: orange, lemonade, pink lemonade, strawberry, grape, fruit punch)
- Accessory Pack (spoon, coffee, sugar, creamer, salt, pepper, napkin, moist towelette)
- Comes with heaters (activated with water)
MRE STAR meals meet the military specifications of the MRE industry; however, shelf life depends on storage conditions. The chart below indicates industry accepted shelf life, according to storage temperatures:
Weight: 19 pounds per case
case dimensions: 16" x 10" x 11" (one cubic foot per case)