Choose from available options of Black and PF2 Filters to see discounted prices. Bundle your Berkey and SAVE MORE!
This versatile purifier model is the ideal system for use with large sized groups 25-75 people, at home, churches, hospitals, and orphanages. Comes with 2 Black Berkey elements but can be expanded to 4 or 6 elements.
GET ADDITIONAL REPLACEMENT FILTERS HERE.
High Output Design Features
The Imperial Berkey is a high output water filter.
The adaptable Imperial Berkey water filter system comes complete including 2 filters detailed and simple assembly instructions plus everything you need to start purifying your drinking water within minutes of assembly. Assembly requires no tools or special knowledge and takes only about ten minutes.
-- 4.5 gallon storage capacity
-- Configured w 2 BB elements can purify up to 5.5 gal. of water per hour; configured w 6 BB elements up to 16.5 gal. per hour
-- 10"D x 27"H
-- 10 lbs. empty
-- High quality stainless steel container
-- Easy flow spigot
-- Complete assembly and maintenance instructions
-- Compatible with the Berkey PF-2 Fluoride Filters
*Black Berkey® Purification Elements
*The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA
- Black Berkey® Purification Elements are the leader in gravity-fed water purification, backed by independent testing
- The Black Berkey® Purification Element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Includes: Two 9" Black Berkey® Purification Elements with 2 washers, 2 wing nuts, and 1 priming button
- Installs in the upper chamber of any Berkey system. Elements can also be used to upgrade most other gravity-fed water filter systems
- Sold as a set of 2 elements
- Durability: Each Black Berkey® Element is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 elements in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- Re-cleanable and self-sterilizing during the life of the element
- Elements come with a 2-year, pro-rated warranty
*Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
*The PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are made and assembled in the USA
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
- Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- Sold in a set of 2
- Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are designed to be used in conjunction with the Black Berkey® Purification Elements only
- Attach to the bottom of the Black Berkey® Purification Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of Berkey PF-2™ Elements in the bottom chamber must match the number of Black Berkey® Purification Elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements would require 4 PF-2 Filters
- Set of 2 Berkey PF-2™ Elements need replacement after 1000 gallons of use
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are covered under a six month warranty
Berkey Wire Stand
The Berkey Systems Stand adds design and function to your stainless steel Berkey system. Each polished stainless steel wire stand is 5” tall and allows you to easily fit a glass or cup under the spigot. The feet are made of a non-marking, non-marring rubber that is bonded to the stand for added durability and stability.
- Extra Large – For Imperial Berkey and Crown Berkey (30 cm/ 11.8 inches Diameter) 1.70 LBS.
Berkey Sight Glass Spigot
Imperial Berkey system.